Whatís the buzz with Promotional Products? What is everyone talking about?
Okay, so letís talk business. One of our most popular questions isÖ what is your most popular item? Well.. here is a list we compiled specially for you.
* Promotional Pens definitely by far are our most popular item. The majority of our customers order and reorder their pens over and over. We can help you find a pen that will become your companyís best friend. Imprinted tote bags are a great item. They are especially popular for trade shows and senior giveaways. They have a large imprint area, are generally inexpensive, will be reused many times and many of them are eco friendly or recycled to boot. Favorite Promotional Gift for Business
* Stressed out? Stress Balls with your logo are certainly a great promotional item. Do you think youíve seen them all? Weíve got stress balls in the wackiest shapes you can imagine. Yes, Dr. Kevorkian, weíve got one for you as well.
* Bike Bottles are given out by county fairs, libraries, biking tours and many other venues. For a summer giveaway, these are a no brainer. Everybody loves them, uses them the entire season, and for .52 and up (only at PromosLogos.com) you get quite a bit of exposure.
* This one is a killer to me and I donít know if Iíll ever come to terms with itÖbut my customers seem to love them. Not only that, they order them all year round, which really boggles my mind. Did you guess? Promotional can coolers (I actually said it)! Hey, if it works for them then great. Iím always happy to accommodate.
* Its raining is pouringÖPromotional Umbrellas are scoring. We call them walking billboards.
* Hand Sanitizers are a huge give away. I donít know if you heard, but there was a scare about swine flu and we are definitely still cashing in on that one. Letís be serious, you would not want to shake some ones hand after they just sneezed without having your custom imprinted hand sanitizer on you.
* True or False? Lip balms are used only in the winter. It could not be more false! Lip balms are used year round. Companies give out lip balms in the summer with SPF protection.
* Car mugs rank pretty high. Iíll teach you a little sales trick that I use myself. Before stopping in for a sales call, I whip out one of my impressive looking Imprinted stainless steel car mugs and stop by my local Starbucks, fill it up with coffee and bring my customer a nice fresh hot coffee with some donuts or pastries. I am bringing them something which will gain instant gratification (coffee, donut holes) and I am also leaving them the Imprinted mug for them to continue to have fond memories of me with.
* And last but not least, letís not forget to mention Bic adhesive notes or scratch padsÖany questions?
And don't forget to check check out these Great Tradeshow Ideas
and Our Brand marketing Promos Infographic