Promotional Best Trade Show Ideas
Best Trade Show Ideas
How To be Remembered at Tradeshows
Tradeshows are full of vendors all competing for attention of the people walking the floor. You have very little time as the people pass your booth to grab their interest and explain your business or service. Making your business stand out and be remembered is crucial to make the tradeshow successful. How well you were represented can and will make a tremendous difference later on when decisions are being made on which companies people want for their businesses needs.
- - Break The Ice
- - Pitch Your product or Service
- - Peek their interest
- - Make Your Brand Stand Out
- - Get Contact Info
Great Unique and creative ideas to achieve these goals
- RAFFLE – Raffle off a product or service. Have the clients keep the pens that they write their information down with. People will naturally be involved, as everyone hopes to win. When people have a chance of winning something they will mentally put a use to the item before they even put their name down. This will show your clients how useful you can be to them and their business. People will remember your name as they will wonder if they will win or not.
- PHOTO BOOTHS- Take a picture of a potential customer posing behind a plank of wood with a hole by the head, placing their face on an amusing characters body such as an elephant or a miner. Its fun and when you give or send them the picture with your name on the frame people will most likely remember your business in a positive light. Take the pictures with a company logo imprinted camera.
- SPIN THE WHEEL - Place different small prizes (such as slinkys, small beach balls and key chains), and/or consequences on a big wheel and let your potential client give it a spin and see what they win. This activity will likely gather a crowd around your booth as people will curiously enjoy watching other people as they hop around on one foot or their immense delight as they win something small.
- ORGAMI- Have instructions on how to fold a paper to create a shape such as pinwheel. You can print these pages to have your name displayed on the creation. Give your potential customer a feeling of satisfaction and wonder as they create something from nothing, while giving them something to walk away with that they will definitely remember your company by.
- DANCE BOOTH- Have a dance mats such as Dance Dance Revolution or a Wii program and attach your music player with songs to suit the crowd. This is a huge attention grabber as people will crowd around to join in the fun as grown men jump and hop around like children. As you offer them a cup of water to cool down you can discuss your business in a friendly manner. Have a gift such as an FM Radio with your business logo imprinted to give your potential client something fun to remember you by.
- JELLY BEAN GUESS –Place a huge jar with your company logo imprinted on it and fill it with jelly beans the colors of your company’s logo on your table and have the visitors write down their guess of the amount of jelly beans in the jar. Have the pens as giveaways. As well as getting the potential clients contact information in an unobtrusive way the chance of winning jelly beans will definitely lighten the mood and give you a chance to interact well with your visitors.
- DART BOARDS- Have a dart board with your company name printed on it. Hang it on the wall and give darts to be thrown at the target. This will give you a chance to interact with the potential customers. Explain how their goals are your goals. You can find out what business they represent and let them know what your company can do for them.
- GIVEAWAY- Order items such as t-shirts or baseball hats with your company name printed on it and give them away at your counter. Let your visitors know that there will be someone who is walking around the convention who will be looking out for those wearing your company’s giveaway and will randomly reward people either with cash or a gift. Having many people at a show all wearing your brightly colored t-shirt is just about the best advertisement there is. Many more people are likely to show up at your counter to claim their very own chance of winning this fun contest.
- FRISBEE- Have a Frisbee throwing booth where contestants play to hit a target painted on a wall. As you show them how to play the game and hand them the Frisbee make sure to show them your company logo and hand them a business card as well. Clients will be delighted to walk away with a toy that people of all ages love.
There are no products in this category!